- What is your favorite makeup look?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What one beauty product can't you live without?
- Who is the person in your life that knows you the best?
- How long does it take you to get ready on an average day?
- If you could have any superpower, which would you choose?
- What else, besides what you blog about, are you passionate about?
- What is the greatest lesson you've learned in life?
- Are you an indoors or outdoors kind of person?
- What is your biggest goal/dream that you would love see realized?
- What is your favorite accessory?
Friday, 8 February 2013
I was nominated by +SeleneGalindo and I was so surprised, I am finally getting round to responding to the nomination.
Here are my questions for you:
1) Personally I love a more simple look, a bronze or gold on the lid, mascara and a nude lip, a bit of blush a simple false lash, I have super short lashes. Or a smudgy black pencil on the lid with brown. Or purple on the lower lash line a winged liner and a false lash and a nude lip. I could go on but let me stop!
2) Zambia or
Brazil, just always loved Brazil and Zambia where my dad is from.
3) Mascara, I have super short lashes ...most probably Rimmel, would love to try Armani Eyes to Kill and Lancome Hynose.
4) My mum know me like the back of her hand.
5) 45 minutes to do my makeup flawless, but less if i'm just slapping it on :)
6) Read minds, that would be nice, save me some hassle, especially if going for job interview
7) I love reading a lot and listening to music, I don’t move without music.
8) Patients truly is a learn skilled, its important to love your loved ones and say you love them.
9) Indoors, you have tv, people, music, computer, and FOOD!
10) To get my LLB and become a Lawyer
11) My bracelets, they never come off my hands
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
I am 31
I am British born of
and Zimbabwean heritage Zambia
I speak my African native language which I love Nyanja and love that I am African, so proud
I am left handed even though I use my right hand very well
I looooovvvveeee ice cream
I live for tennis, I am sports feign, I love watching football, American football, tennis, rugby, nba, ice hockey etc… the list goes on and I am a deep sports lover, favourite footie team is Manchester United and I’m sooo good at calling sports, I called the Ravens would win Super Bowl a month before the Super Bowl final, really I did.
I am very happy person, giving and loving just the way I’m built but cross me and its not pretty, however I do not hold grudges, hope it doesn't sound like i'm tooting my own horn, it was a question :).
I love the crime chanel, favourite show is The First 48, I want to be a lawyer
I am a Christian, proudly so
I hate clothe shopping, just can’t do it, like trying on clothes on shop to the next, nope can't do it.
My father passed away when I just turned 18, and I was a daddies girl, I became a woman because of my wonderful mum.
Selene Galindo http://www.restorationbeauty.com/
and anyone lady in beauty, I don't know too many people, I am new to communities sorry, so any lady who wants to take part please feel free to do so and hopefully we will know each other better.
My questions for you
1.What surprises you about makeup?
2.What product would you recommend I or others try out?
3.Whats your favourite thing to do?
4.Who do you owe the greatest debt to?
5.If you could be anyone who would it be and why?
6.What is your favourite colour?
7.What one thing would surprise me about you?
8.What is you best asset?
9.Who is your best friend/s?
10.Why do you love beauty?
11. What has been your hardest lesson?